Although many challenges that service-driven
companies face seem to insiders very industry-specific, the basic issues
are generic. Companies can and should learn from one another.
For this reason Hong Kong Customer Service
Consortium Program has been established.
- This Consortium Program members are made
up of leading companies serving different
client segments, and delivering service in different formats and settings.
- Because of this diversity,
participants will be stimulated and inspired to revolutionize their
service delivering practices.
of this Consortium Program is to find solutions that all member companies
can adapt for use in their own business contexts, so that together we
- learn faster from the best
practices of other companies across industry, and
- pool resources to innovate
where no one has yet found an acceptable solution.
With key industry representations, the Consortium
shares a bigger vision for Hong Kong:
- Elevate the customer
service quality in Hong Kong.
- Make Hong Kong a better
place to live and do business.
We achieve this by:
- re-conceptualizing problems
- conducting research rigorously
- presenting findings comprehensibly
- transfer knowledge effectively